Visit New York 2023 (“we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same from our users. We are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. This DMCA Notice page outlines our procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your content was removed or access was disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send all notifications and counter-notifications to our designated agent:
Name: [Your Name] Email: [email protected]
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability under the DMCA.
In accordance with the DMCA, we will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding copyright infringement on our website, please contact us at [email protected].
Changes to this DMCA Notice
We reserve the right to modify or update this DMCA Notice page at any time. Please check this page periodically for any changes.